Welcome to Terms and Conditions Gp Delivers!
Terms and conditions By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Gp Delivers if you do not agree to get all of the terms and conditions listed on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “You” refers to you, the person who logs in to this website and abides by the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Our Own”, “We”, “Us” and “We”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “We”, refers to the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payments necessary to carry out the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in connection with the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, applicable law. In the US. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capital letters and/or he/she, is considered interchangeable and therefore refers to our same Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions And Cookies
Unless otherwise stated, Gp Delivers and its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Gp Delivers. All intellectual property rights are protected. You may access this from Gp Delivers for your personal use subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Gp Delivers
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Gp Delivers
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Gp Delivers
- Redistribute content from Gp Delivers
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Gp Delivers does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Gp Delivers ,its agents and/or affiliates. Instead, comments statements views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Gp Delivers shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damage or expenses caused/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and appearance the Comments on this website.
Gp Delivers reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments that can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
Ass a result of this, yous grant Gp Delivers a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduc,e and edit any of your many forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations Terms and Conditions may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Gp Delivers; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Gp Delivers. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information, the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Then, wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of the Gp Delivers logo or other artwork willallowedloto linkking absents a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responded for any content on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve of removing all links to our Website upon request. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions. You agree to follow these terms and conditions by continuously linking to our website.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but w,e are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct. We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.